Location: Los Angeles, CA
Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise of the Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment portfolio which also includes the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils, among other sports and entertainment properties.
As part of our ongoing growth we are now looking to hire a Preditor to join Dignitas who is passionate about League of Legends, knows how to make engaging Instagram stories and is capable as a shooter, producer and editor. This is a hybrid position that will create both short-form video for immediate distribution on social media (Twitter videos, Instagram stories) as well as film and/or edit long-form video for later distribution.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to identify and capture opportunities for interesting content with little oversight, is a League of Legends fanatic and has experience owning the entire project lifecycle of a video series
This position will report to the Director of Media.
• Film and deliver entertaining video featuring our players, influencers and brands which supports our brand’s identify and strategy
• Attend all of Dignitas’ (Clutch Gaming’s) League of Legends game days to capture video on phone or camera; Publish in a timely manner to Twitter, Instagram stories and other social media platforms
• Manage projects from concept to completion
• Provide daily video social media updates of our Dignitas teams, with limited editing for immediate distribution on social media
• Develop engaging, repeatable content series that cross game genres and communities
• Collaborate with marketing team, sponsor activation team, graphic designers and social media team to create or fulfill social media and live stream needs
• Edit long-form video footage in a timely manner, while facilitating and implementing feedback throughout the process
• Maintain video files in a shared, organized file structure
- 1+ years of professional filming and editing experience
- Be well versed in editing software (e.g. Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, etc)
- Proficient working autonomously and also in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational and communicative skills
- Ability to work with quick deadlines and outside of normal 9-5 hours
- Extremely creative, with the ability to conceptualize innovative ideas
- Knowledgeable about newest social media video trends and content series, especially in regards to esports teams, sports teams or influencers
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Avid League of Legends fan preferred
APPLY: Email the following information to email@example.com and include "Preditor" in the subject:
2. Portfolio demonstrating filming and editing skills