Manager, Corporate Partnerships - East
Job Title: Manager, Corporate Partnerships (East)
Location: Newark, NJ
Reports To: VP of Partnerships
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
About New Meta Entertainment and Dignitas New Meta Entertainment, Inc (“NME”) is a leading digital sports and entertainment company focused on the gaming industry. NME is the parent company of Dignitas Esports, LLC (“Dignitas”). Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise with an ownership group led by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also owns the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils. Our other top investors are Fertitta Entertainment, owners of the Houston Rockets, and Delaware North, owners of the Boston Bruins.
New Meta Entertainment is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Manager of Corporate Partnerships is responsible for generating new business revenue from local and national partnerships. The Manager must develop and implement a custom solutions-oriented approach to sales that will form long-lasting relationships with local and national brands. S/he will work closely with the activation team, organization departments, as well as other venue staff as needed.
The candidate selected into this key role will have a proven track record in building successful partnerships. S/he already has an established reputation and track record of success, gained with any combination of major brands, teams or agencies and is now looking to further enhance their reputation with one of the leading gaming and entertainment companies in the world.
- Renowned solution selling pedigree
- Ability to synergize the efforts of individuals and teams from multiple business units to accomplish the goals of the company
- Project/event-based P&L responsibility
- Ability to develop and deliver new tools, models and KPIs (including research and data tools) to focus, drive and monitor commercial activities
- Strong leadership, commercial, organizational, project management and analytical skills
- High energy, excellent communicator, engaging, entrepreneurial and has a roll-up-sleeves mentality
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of revenue generation experience in consumer facing commercial environments
- A minimum of 3 years of sponsorship sales, within the Entertainment or Sports Industries, gaming and esports experience is a plus
- Known throughout the industry for their poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts
- Minimal travel required during Pandemic (~5% time). As COVID-19 clears up, candidate will travel as necessary to promote, market and close business deals (10-25% time). Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- This position generally requires that work be performed from the Dignitas Headquarters in Newark, NJ, but attendance at events taking place in the arena or offsite, including on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from with generous company subsidy
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability policies
- 401(k) match program
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Over 10 company paid holidays a year
APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com and include "Manager, Corporate Partnerships (East)" in the subject line.