Job Title: Producer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reports To: Director of Content
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
About New Meta Entertainment and Dignitas New Meta Entertainment, Inc (“NME”) is a leading digital sports and entertainment company focused on the gaming industry. NME is the parent company of Dignitas Esports, LLC (“Dignitas”). Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise with an ownership group led by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also owns the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils. Our other top investors are Fertitta Entertainment, owners of the Houston Rockets, and Delaware North, owners of the Boston Bruins.
New Meta Entertainment is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Dignitas is looking for a full-time Content Producer to join our content team. We are looking for a rockstar filmmaker that will be responsible for leading the development and production of content around all of our players and creators. This is a hands-on position requiring knowledge on every aspect of video production and working directly with talent. Must be local to the Los Angeles area. Applications with reels are highly preferred.
- Develop and pitch content ideas
- Assess creative concepts and project scope within budget and timing constraints
- Produce, shoot and edit projects
- Deliver all assets related to projects (Final Video, Thumbnail, Social Cuts, etc.)
- Maintain production schedules and accurate documentation related to all aspects of
- Coordinate with talent to update calendars and schedules
- Assist with Dignitas and player live streams
- Engage and work with player talent regularly
- Create unique content assets to develop our platform presence (Community posts, Youtube Stories)
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience as a digital content producer
- Experience with wide variety of camera systems
- Understanding of esports and what works for web content
- Familiarity with pre-production, production, and post-production
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC programs (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Ability to trouble-shoot under pressure
- Comfortable working under strict deadlines
- Project management skills
- Experience running and managing video shoots
- Positive team player with problem solving and solutions based mindset
- Knowledge of streaming technology and best practices related to live programming
- BONUS: Davinci Resolve and/or Motion Graphics experience
- Required travel would be rare (<5% time). Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
- This position generally requires that work be performed from the Dignitas Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA, but attendance at events taking place in the arena or offsite, including on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from with generous company subsidy
- Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability policies
- 401(k) match program
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Over 10 company paid holidays a year
APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com and include "Producer" in the subject line.