Job Title: VALORANT Analyst
Department: Team Operations
Reports To: Director of Esports
Classification: Part Time
About New Meta Entertainment and Dignitas
New Meta Entertainment, Inc (“NME”) is a leading digital sports and entertainment company focused on the gaming industry. NME is the parent company of Dignitas Esports, LLC (“Dignitas”). Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise with an ownership group led by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also owns the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils. Our other top investors are Fertitta Entertainment, owners of the Houston Rockets, and Delaware North, owners of the Boston Bruins.
New Meta Entertainment is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The VALORANT Analyst will work closely with the men's and women's VALORANT teams to improve their performance and their development. The analyst will be responsible for analysing and presenting data and qualitative analysis to the VALORANT teams, presenting through Scouting Reports and raw data outputs in formats like Spreadsheets. This role highly focuses on game knowledge, work ethic, and the ability to work with and present data. The Analyst will work closely with the VALORANT In-game Leaders and other players to present them data, help them develop strategies, and scout opponents.
- Analyse strategies, team compositions and other data from competitive VALORANT players
- Gather and present data to the VALORANT teams to improve their understanding of the game
- Identify upcoming strategies and shifts in the competitive meta
- Manage scrim schedules and work with team captains and in-game leaders to drive targeted improvement through practice
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- 6 months+ experience analysing for competitive FPS Teams
- Some experience analysing VALORANT for a competitive team or examples of work that could be used by a competitive team
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English with a strong attention to detail.
APPLY: Email the following materials to email@example.com and include "VALORANT Analyst" in the subject line.
- Cover Letter
- Examples of past analyst work in FPS titles
- Examples of past analyst work in VALORANT