Job Title: Manager, Business Solutions
Location: Los Angeles, CA Preferred, Remote Optional
Reports To: SVP, Partnerships
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
New Meta Entertainment, Inc (“NME”) is a leading digital sports and entertainment company focused on the gaming industry. NME is the parent company of Dignitas Esports, LLC (“Dignitas”). Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise with an ownership group led by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also owns the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils. Our other top investors are Fertitta Entertainment, owners of the Houston Rockets, and Delaware North, owners of the Boston Bruins.
New Meta Entertainment is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
New Meta Entertainment is looking for a talented individual to optimize our Business Solutions efforts, working in tandem with the greater Partnerships team to create compelling offerings, improve our pitch decks, and build compelling data-backed case studies for the growth of the department. The ideal candidate is creative with analytical tendencies, strict attention to detail, and is someone who enjoys creating narratives. This role focuses on the ability to outfit our Partnerships team with compelling resources to retain & inspire potential and active brand partners. A successful candidate for this role is one who develops and implements strategies that systemize and improve our client-facing materials and processes. This role is highly collaborative across the organization and must interface between different departments (e.g. marketing, creative, team operations).
● Interpret data to create strong sales narratives for pitches, decks, and case studies
● Work alongside Partnerships team to build sellable pre-made packages and platforms
● Continuously research emerging industries to help us remain innovative in our ideas and approaches
● Work alongside Activations team toward delivering a culture of measurable learning via analytics, planning, tracking and reporting
● Support inventory management and growth, with a detail-oriented approach to product and asset inclusion into proposals for prospective partners
● Contribute to weekly partnership and marketing meetings to identify and liaise opportunities
● Leverage consumer insights, competitor activity, and marketplace trends to deliver relevant, engaging, and successful programs
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
● 2+ years of relevant partnership, solutions, data, or esports experience in a full-time role or combination of internships and full-time role(s)
● Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption
● Must have reliable time management skills with ability to plan and prioritize deadlines
● Must exercise solutions-focused approaches to all opportunities and demonstrate flexibility throughout the sales process
● Must be self-confident and possess a narrative mindset
● Possess strong integrity, energy, and credibility
● Ability to communicate and interface well at all levels of the organization
● Minimal travel required (<5% time). Trips may require air travel and/or overnight stay for one or more nights.
● This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
● This position generally requires that work be performed from the Dignitas Headquarters in Los Angeles, CA, but attendance at events taking place in the arena or offsite, including on weekends and/or holidays, may be required.
● Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
● Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from with generous company subsidy
● Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-term Disability policies
● 401(k) match program
● Unlimited paid time off policy
● Over 12 company paid holidays a year
APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Business Solutions" in the subject line